FOUNDER: TAM JOHNSTON. NLP Trainer and Master Practitioner
Dip.Hyp, Cert in Coaching, BSc Nursing
I have made a point of training with the leaders in my field and am a fully qualified Life Coach and NLP therapist, Trainer, Certified Havening Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner, Registered Nurse and Hypnotherapist. I am fully insured and accredited with professional bodies and abide by their code of ethics.
My clients have included creative professionals, singers and actors, entrepreneurs, small business owners, public sector workers, nurses, finance and IT professionals to name a few, meaning I have worked with people from all walks of life and coached them through a huge variety of circumstances. I have the skills and flexibility to adapt to a style that is suitable for your requirements as well as specialising in a variety of areas.
I have purposely studied with some of the best trainers in the world such as the co-founders of NLP, Dr John Grinder and Richard Bandler, experts Robert Dilts, Christina Hall and Judith DeLozier as well as world-renowned Hypnotherapists Paul McKenna and Dr Keith Hearne. I was selected to assist John Grinder in his international training program. I run workshops, training and a coaching group alongside continuing to enhance my own expertise with ongoing study and development. I passionately believe in the highest standards of care and delivery to you, and recognise the importance of my own development to enable this. I have used and experienced the powerful transformations in my personal and professional life first-hand which is what inspired me to share these easy, life changing skills to help others.
Prior to re-discovering my purpose in Coaching and NLP, I have 18 years’ experience in Nursing, Training and Management Leadership, previously working as a Nurse Manager and Matron of a busy London Emergency Department and as an Independent Nurse Practitioner and professional trainer.
Qualifications & Credentials
Linguistics Intensive-Language in Action (Christina Hall)
Certified Practitioner in Applied Neuroscience (ITS, Ian McDermott and Dr Patricia Riddell)
NLP Trainer (Association for Integrative Psychology-AIP)
Certified Havening Techniques ® Practitioner, Dr Ronald and Steven Ruden (Havening Techniques ®)
NLP Master Practitioner 3rd Generation bridge program (NLP University, Robert Dilts, Judith DeLozier and Suzi Smith)
NLP Master Practitioner (Association for Integrative Psychology-AIP)
Diploma in Hypnotherapy – Dip.Hyp. (European College of Hypnotherapy)
NLP New Code Practitioner (Dr. John Grinder, Carmen Bostic St Clair, NLP Academy)
Secrets to Hypnosis (Richard Bandler and Paul McKenna, NLP Life Training)
NLP Practitioner (Association for Integrative Psychology-AIP)
ITOL Int. Certificate in Coaching (Institute of Training and Occupational Learning)
Clean Language (West One NLP Training)
Time-based Techniques known also in the field as Timeline therapy (West One NLP Training)
Certificate in Personal Coaching (Coaching Academy)
Leading an Empowered Organisation Programme (University of Leeds)
BSc Nursing (University of Hertfordshire)
Registered General Nurse (NMC)
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma – current (IANLPC)
Someone you can trust
- Trained to the highest standards in the most up to date, innovate and advanced techniques in NLP with both of the co- founders John Grinder and Richard Bandler as well as NLP Master Trainers.
- As a full-time trainer and coach, you can be sure that Tam remains up to date with her knowledge base and application of skills, meaning you are coached by someone who really knows her field of expertise.
- Fully Qualified at Diploma Level in Hypnotherapy (as opposed to foundation level practitioners practising with far less training). Assessed and recognised by Internationally renowned Psychologist and Advisory Board Member of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Fully accredited by the relevant professional bodies, holds an enhanced CRB certificate and has full Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Tam uses her extensive years of nursing, management and leadership expertise, alongside her experience and intuition in coaching to provide a safe, professional and expert practice.
- Having personally overcome difficult challenges and experiences in her own life Tam delivers coaching from a place of insight, empathy and compassion.
- As the founder of her own practice, Tam ensures that the standard of her services are at the highest level of excellence that she knows you deserve.
- Tam recognises that we are all unique and creates specially tailored services for your distinct personalities, needs and goals.
- Continually updating and developing her coaching and NLP expertise by attending advanced trainings in the UK and abroad, alongside assisting on NLP training courses.
- Understands how a multi-therapeutic approach is beneficial and respects other fields within similar disciplines. As such Tam has committed to study and advance her knowledge in complimentary psychological and behavioural studies in order to bring you the broadest expertise for the best results.